Latest from Abhilash ST
- RBI Sets the Foundation for the Central Bank Digital Currency
- Can a co-borrower add value to your home loan application?
- High Fuel and Commodity Prices Lead to Fall in Income and Savings
- Most Awaited DA Hike Announced; Raised from 17% to 28%
- How to Make the Most of a Fixed Deposit Account?
- Department of Public Enterprise Now Functions Under the Finance Ministry
Annapoorna, popularly known as Anna, is an aspiring Chartered Accountant with a flair for GST. She spends most of her day Singing hymns to the tune of jee-es-tee! Well, not most of her day, just now and then.
Latest from Annapoorna M
- Interim Budget 2024: Evolution Across Years Decoded
- Online sellers and ECO must report new details in GSTR-1!
- Online gaming taxes as the single point agenda on 51st GST Council meet
- 51st GST Council meeting will happen tomorrow! Here’re expectations
- GST portal introduces DRC-01B for liability mismatch between GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B
- New CBIC SOP issued to conduct scrutiny during FY 2019-20
I’m a Chartered Accountant by profession and a writer by passion. ClearTax lets me be both. I love travel, hot tubs, and coffee. I believe that life is short, so I always eat dessert first. Wait.. life is also too short to be reading bios… Go read my articles!
Latest from Athena Rebello
- GSTN Introduces the e-Invoice Verifier App: All You Need to Know
- GST Filers Watch Out! Automated Return Scrutiny is Here
- New Facility Enabled on the GST Portal to Verify Document Reference Numbers (RFN)
- Government Imposes Time Limit for Reporting e-Invoices on the IRP
- GSTN Onboards New Portals for e-Invoicing
- Tax Talks: Does GST Apply to Education and Allied Services?
Bhavana is a Senior Content Writer handling the GST vertical. She is committed, professional, and has a flair for writing. When away from work, she enjoys watching movies and playing with her son. One thing she can’t resist is SHOPPING! Her favourite quote is: “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity”.
Latest from Bhavana PN
- RBI Market Operations Assisted Banks in Funding During the Pandemic
- UPI Transactions in June Cross Rs 10 Lakh Crore for the Second Time
- Why Invest in Tax-free Bonds?
- Interest Rates on Small Savings Schemes to Increase?
- LIC Housing Finance Increases its Prime Lending Rate by 60 bps
- No New Mutual Fund Offers Till 1 July
I write to make complicated financial topics, simple. Writing is my passion and I believe if you find the right words, it's simple.
DVSR Anjaneyulu known as AJ, is a Chartered Accountant by profession. Loves to listening to music & spending time with family and friends.
Latest from AJ
- Highlights from the 50th GST Council Meeting
- CBIC Extends e-Invoicing to Rs 5 cr+ Turnover Businesses
- GSTN Defers Time Limit to Report e-Invoices on IRP
- Odisha AAR: Renting Residene as a Guest House Attracts GST under RCM
- CCI might soon issue notices on anti-profiteering
- Gujarat AAR: Ice Creams Not Prepared in Outlets Attracts 18% GST
Pursuing CA alongside my passion for content writing. Here, I ship some interesting content your way on topics- tax, personal finance and the likes . Find my peace and energy in exploring culinary arts, anything fitness, post-card worthy places, books, indie music and more.
Latest from Ektha Surana
- New Discard Feature on Income Tax Website to be introduced from AY2023-24
- New Feature Introduced by I-T Department, Allows Taxpayers to File Now and Pay Later
- How to Claim Income Tax Refund? Important Rules for Claiming Income Tax Refund
- Mismatch in Form 16, 26AS and AIS: My TDS details are not matching in Form 16, 26AS and AIS. What should I do at the time of filing an ITR?
- Income tax alert: Last date to pay your first instalment of advance tax. Check details
- Online ITR 1 and ITR 4 forms for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) are now available on the income tax e-filing portal
My journey with ClearTax began in 2013. Support, sales, operations, hiring, training, account management....been there, done that. With a flair for writing and communication, coupled with an insatiable curiosity for all things creative, I found my true calling as a content writer about a year back. With words as my compass and stories as my destination, loving this expedition with expression!
Latest from Isha Chhabra
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession with 4+ years of experience in the finance domain. I consider myself as someone who yearns to explore the world through travelling & Reading. I believe, the knowledge & wisdom that reading gives has helped me shape my perspective towards life, career and relationships. I enjoy meeting new people & learning about their lives & backgrounds. My mantra is to find inspiration from everyday life & thrive to be better each day.
Latest from Jyoti Arora
- Four Common ITR filing Misconceptions about Futures and Options (F&O)
- Tax deductions available to the taxpayers on home loan
- Revenue secretary: On capital gain tax and startups
- ‘Updated return’ law is not an amnesty scheme for taxpayers
- Budget 2022: Cryptocurrency Taxation Explained
- Why should the government give WFH deduction benefits to employees?
I am a Content Writer at Clear. Apart from writing, I enjoy reading, listening to music and exploring different ideas and crafts.
I am an aspiring Chartered Accountant. I spend most of my free time dredging through the various Indian finance subreddits. I am a semi-professional bowler with a high strike rate every time there is a new tax reform!
Latest from Komal Chawla
- Tax Query: Can NRIs claim deduction on donations?
- COVID-19: Highlights of FM Press Meet on 24th March 2020
- Tax Query: Can co-owners of the same house claim tax benefits?
- 7 ways to save taxes without making new investments
- Council Approved Know Your Supplier Facility to Benefit Taxpayers
- SEBI Issues Circular on Operating Guidelines for Investment Advisors in IFSC
Latest from Krishnan Menon
- Here is what you need to know about Mutual Fund Management Fees
- Stocks or Mutual Funds? A Millennial’s dilemma!
- Fintech market to touch $31 billion in 2020: Niti Aayog CEO
- Making your money work for you is easier than ever.
- Which type of mutual fund suits me best?
- Investing Habits that you need to be a Winner
I am an Advocate by profession. I interpret laws and put them in simple words. I love to explore and try new things in life.
Latest from Mayashree Acharya
- Know All About the Changes in PPF, SCSS and Post Office TD Rules
- Government Permits Overseas Listing of Indian Companies
- New NPS Withdrawal Rules: Penny Drop Verification and SLW Facility for NPS Withdrawal
- Total of 7.41 Crore Income Tax Returns Filed for AY 2023-24
- Government Sets Up an Online Authorisation System for Laptop Imports
- DPIIT-Recognised Startups Will Not Face Scrutiny Under Angel Tax Provisions
Latest from Monika Gupta
I’m a chartered accountant and a functional CA writer by profession. Reading and travelling in free time enhances my creativity in work. I enjoy exploring my creative side, and so I keep myself engaged in learning new skills.
Latest from Namita Shah
- All you need to know about tax on the sale of properties on ‘pagadi’
- RBI to set up a fraud registry to keep a check on digital frauds
- SEBI releases disclosure guidelines for asset management companies
- SEBI lays the framework for investment by portfolio managers in securities of related party entities
- You may be under the radar of the Income Tax department for paying cash in hospitals
- The government plans to establish a simplified tax system
Latest from Nidaa Chakkittammal
- New SEBI norms to break through inside price-related information
- Art of being Systematic now for more money later
- Cost of large-asset equity funds to drop drastically
- SEBI pushes regulatory body for mutual fund advisors and distributors
- Know more about Shariah-compliant Mutual Funds
- Non-filers, you have a 21-day deadline, says Income Tax Department
Rajiv is an independent editorial consultant for the last decade. Prior to this, he worked as a full-time journalist associated with various prominent print media houses. In his spare time, he loves to paint on canvas.
Latest from Rajiv Dogra
- Income-Tax Return Mismatches: I-T Department Introduces e-Verification
- Insurance vs Mutual Funds: Know the Difference
- March 2024: An Eye on Tax-Related Deadlines
- Scam Alert: A Brief Note on Mule Accounts
- Index Funds and Exchange-Traded Funds: SEBI Proposes to Relax Norms
- Bite-Sized SIPs to Push Mutual Fund Industry AUM to Rs 100 Lakh-Crore by 2030: Report
I am an engineer passionate about literature, content, books, feline companions, and practising yoga. I love navigating diverse genres, which led me to my work here at ClearTax.
Latest from Samiksha Swayambhu
- Missed the July 31 deadline for filing your Income Tax Return (ITR)? Here’s how to submit a belated ITR
- Penalty up to 200% of Tax Possible for Misreported Income in ITR
- ITR filing due date 2023: Will there be an extension in deadline?
- ITR Filing 2023: After filing ITR, how long does it take to receive the refund?
- Income Tax Dept sends 1 lakh notices for under-reported income in ITR
- Taxation Of Income From Social Media: Here’s What Influencers
Latest from Shanteri Rao
- SEBI amends open offer norms to protect minority shareholders
- SEBI tightens margin requirements for equity derivatives
- 5 common mistakes to avoid when planning your retirement
- SEBI frames new stock weightage guidelines for ETFs, Index Funds
- SEBI to set up research advisory committee
- Cash-crunch? Try this financial portfolio
I think and I know things. And sometimes, I write! So, if you are keen on reading, Come with a big appetite.
Latest from Shilpi Guha
- New changes in GSTR-9 and 9C implementation extended till December 21
- RBI pleads to reduce rates of small savings scheme
- Early retirement: Is it the new millennial mantra
- Challenges that the cotton industry in India are going to face this year
- Five ways to make your child understand the value of money
- GSTR-9 Due Date is Extended Yet Again: Here’s How to Prepare
With more than 5 years of experience in the field of writing, I write to create an enhanced brand experience. A sports fanatic and an avid traveler, I'm always on the lookout to learn something new and interesting! Check out my articles.
Latest from Sourabh Dubey
- Opting for credit card EMI? Here’s how you can stay out of a debt spiral
- Filed your taxes but received a notice? Here’s what to do
- Financial matters that need your attention in September
- Analysing your finances mid-year? Here’s what you should review
- What affects gold prices?
- What are revised, belated, and updated Income Tax Returns?
An Editor by day and a sloth by night...I would love to eat and sleep throughout the day if given a chance...I enjoy reading and love my job and my team at ClearTax.
Latest from Sujaini Biswas
- Financial gifts you can give your dad this Father’s Day
- NPS to soon permit subscribers to modify asset allocations
- Today: 15th June Last Date to Pay your First Advance Tax Installment
- The mistakes to avoid when using a credit card
- Financial lessons you can learn from your mother this Mother’s Day
- AMFI intensifies action against Ponzi schemes
Latest from Supriya Ekka
- Oil Import Bill Slated to Touch USD 115billion under Modi
- Post-LTCG Tax which option is better: Mutual Funds or ULIPs
- World Bank’s advice to India: Focus on Exports
- Monetary Policy Committee to cut benchmark interest rate for the 2nd time
- Monetary Policy Committee to meet six times in the new financial year
- EPFO Plans to automate the PF transfer process
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. I specialise in personal taxes and corporate income tax matters. I am an avid reader and track developments in financial markets, economy and other market developments.
Latest from Sweta Dugar
- Tax on capital gains and rental income from inherited property
- Tax Query: Do I need to pay tax on the sale of my personal assets?
- Tax Query: What is the last date to pay self-assessment tax for AY 2020-21?
- How has gold fared as a ‘safe haven’ investment in turbulent times
- How do you know your income tax return is processed
- Tax Query: How can I claim tax exemption under the LTC cash voucher scheme?
Latest from Vidushi Kala
- What should your investment strategy be when you are 30?
- The Origins of the Structured Money Lending System in India
- A look back in to National Institution for Transforming India Aayog
- Rajan, economic sorcery and UPI
- Finance Minister announces major mergers and recapitalisations of banks
- CSR violation no longer a criminal offence
Engineer by qualification, financial writer by choice. I am always open to learning new things.
Latest from Vineeth N C
- Closing Bells: Benchmark Cues Closed Thursday Over 0.2% Higher
- SEBI Mulls Introducing T+1 Settlement Cycle
- Closing Bells: Indian Benchmark Cues End Friday Nearly 0.1% Lower
- SEBI Clears 6 More Companies to Launch Their IPOs
- SEBI Proposes Swing Pricing for Mutual Funds
- All You Need to Know About Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
Abbreviation is the name of the game – SIP, NPS, ELSS, KTM, and OMR. Vishnu is the cat that got too curious. He can normally be found staring at market charts or drooling over his Real Madrid curios. Favourite quote: ” Madrid, Madrid, Madrid ¡Hala Madrid! Y nada más”
Latest from Vishnu Viswanathan
- How the Centre Could Provide Stimulus to COVID-19 Battered Economy
- PFRDA discontinues auto-debit for APY subscribers until 30 June 2020
- 3 Dos and Don’ts to Secure Your Finances During Coronavirus Scare
- Centre slashes interest rates on NSC, PPF & others by 0.7-1.4%
- Gold Rate Trend in India in March 2020 – Week 3
- Avail a Loan Against Mutual Fund Investment Now