Annapoorna, popularly known as Anna, is an aspiring Chartered Accountant with a flair for GST. She spends most of her day Singing hymns to the tune of jee-es-tee! Well, not most of her day, just now and then.
Latest from Annapoorna M
- Auto-population of e-Invoice Details into GSTR-1 for December 2020
- IFF is LIVE on the GST portal for those opting the QRMP scheme
- GST Collections for December 2020 Hits Record High! Here’s How
- GST at 18% on Bitcoin Transactions is on the cards
- Popular Queries Galore About the QRMP Scheme
- Is the slow decision-making on e-invoicing going to cost your company?
I'm a financial and technology writer. Apart from writing, I like sketching optical illusion patterns. I love trying different cuisines. Music and nature are my all-time interests.
Latest from Apoorva N
- New NPS Rule on Eligibility to Receive Lump Sum Compensation on Disablement
- GDP Estimates Suggest an Upturn in Economic Activities in India
- Atal Pension Scheme Onboards 52 Lakh New Subscribers in FY 2020-21
- Government Extends ITR Filing Due Date for AY 2020-21 to 10 January 2021
- The 30-Day Rule and Overspending
- 5 Investment Resolutions You Should Make for 2021
Athena is a globe-trotter whose aim is to see 30 countries before she's 30. When she's not travelling, she's busy planning her next trip. She's a Chartered Accountant by profession with a keen focus on GST. She writes by day and reads by night.
Latest from Athena Rebello
- FM Releases 11th Instalment of Rs.6,000 Crore to States
- 215 Persons Arrested for GST Fraud; Authorities Recover Over Rs.700 Crore
- Government Tightens GST Laws for Fraudulent GST Practices
- GSTN Releases Advisory on Auto-population of e-Invoice Details
- Tax Query: What to do with registration issues on e-invoice portal?
- GSTN Eases Taxpayer Compliance By Auto-Populating GSTR-3B Return
Bhavana is a Senior Content Writer handling the GST vertical. She is committed, professional, and has a flair for writing. When away from work, she enjoys watching movies and playing with her son. One thing she can’t resist is SHOPPING! Her favourite quote is: “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity”.
Latest from Bhavana PN
- 2021 Union Budget to Go Paperless This Year
- No More Cash Handling At Toll Plazas! Thanks to FASTag
- Gaming Firms Pursue a Distinction From Gambling To Refrain From Bans
- India To Become Toll Booth Free in 2 Years From Now
- New Cheque Payment Rule Effective From January 1
- Is Data-driven Insights Important For Supply Chain Management?
I write to make complicated financial topics, simple. Writing is my passion and I believe if you find the right words, it's simple.
Latest from Cleyon D'Souza
DVSR Anjaneyulu known as AJ, is a Chartered Accountant by profession. Loves to listening to music & spending time with family and friends.
Latest from AJ
- Gujarat AAR: Leaving Job Without Serving Notice Period Attracts 18% GST
- Pre-Budget Memorandum: Industry Body Asks to Bring Natural Gas under GST Ambit
- NIC Generated 6.03 Crore e-Invoices and 6.42 Crore e-Way Bills in December 2020
- Faceless Assessment: CBDT launched Exclusive Email ID to Register Grievance
- GSTR-3B Filing Defaults: Over 1.63 Lakh GST Registrations Cancelled
- CBDT to Verify UDIN Generated in ICAI Portal for Tax Audit Reports
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession with 4+ years of experience in the finance domain. I consider myself as someone who yearns to explore the world through travelling & Reading. I believe, the knowledge & wisdom that reading gives has helped me shape my perspective towards life, career and relationships. I enjoy meeting new people & learning about their lives & backgrounds. My mantra is to find inspiration from everyday life & thrive to be better each day.
Latest from Jyoti Arora
- What is Jhatpat Processing Scheme of the Income Tax Department?
- Missing ITR deadline will lead to double penalty, Finance Ministry
- Implication of long-term capital gain tax for transaction in US stocks
- Direct Tax Vivaad se Vishwaas 2020- Is it effective?
- How to e-file ITR on https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home?
- Farm Reform Laws 2020
I am an aspiring Chartered Accountant. I spend most of my free time dredging through the various Indian finance subreddits. I am a semi-professional bowler with a high strike rate every time there is a new tax reform!
Latest from Komal Chawla
- Tax Query: Can NRIs claim deduction on donations?
- COVID-19: Highlights of FM Press Meet on 24th March 2020
- Tax Query: Can co-owners of the same house claim tax benefits?
- 7 ways to save taxes without making new investments
- Council Approved Know Your Supplier Facility to Benefit Taxpayers
- SEBI Issues Circular on Operating Guidelines for Investment Advisors in IFSC
Latest from Krishnan Menon
- Here is what you need to know about Mutual Fund Management Fees
- Stocks or Mutual Funds? A Millennial’s dilemma!
- Fintech market to touch $31 billion in 2020: Niti Aayog CEO
- Making your money work for you is easier than ever.
- Which type of mutual fund suits me best?
- Investing Habits that you need to be a Winner
I am an Advocate by profession. I interpret laws and put them in simple words. I love to explore and try new things in life.
Latest from Mayashree Acharya
- Advertisement War between HUL and Sebamed
- Liberalised Authorised Economic Operator Offered to MSMEs in EXIM Sector
- RBI Introduces Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) for Large Value Transactions
- LPG Consumers Can Book for Refill Through Missed Call Facility
- Draft Model Standing Orders for Manufacturing, Service and Mining Sector
- Government Extends IBC Suspension by Three Months
Latest from Monika Gupta
Latest from Nidaa Chakkittammal
- New SEBI norms to break through inside price-related information
- Art of being Systematic now for more money later
- Cost of large-asset equity funds to drop drastically
- SEBI pushes regulatory body for mutual fund advisors and distributors
- Know more about Shariah-compliant Mutual Funds
- Non-filers, you have a 21-day deadline, says Income Tax Department
Latest from Shanteri Rao
- SEBI amends open offer norms to protect minority shareholders
- SEBI tightens margin requirements for equity derivatives
- 5 common mistakes to avoid when planning your retirement
- SEBI frames new stock weightage guidelines for ETFs, Index Funds
- SEBI to set up research advisory committee
- Cash-crunch? Try this financial portfolio
I think and I know things. And sometimes, I write! So, if you are keen on reading, Come with a big appetite.
Latest from Shilpi Guha
- New changes in GSTR-9 and 9C implementation extended till December 21
- RBI pleads to reduce rates of small savings scheme
- Early retirement: Is it the new millennial mantra
- Challenges that the cotton industry in India are going to face this year
- Five ways to make your child understand the value of money
- GSTR-9 Due Date is Extended Yet Again: Here’s How to Prepare
An Editor by day and a sloth by night...I would love to eat and sleep throughout the day if given a chance...I enjoy reading and love my job and my team at ClearTax.
Latest from Sujaini Biswas
- Elements of the Union Budget 2021
- What is Jhatpat Processing Scheme of the Income Tax Department?
- Avoid mistakes while claiming deduction under section 80C
- COVID-19 Pandemic Makes Chefs Alter Menus at Restaurants
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Investing in Mutual Funds
- Things to keep in mind for filing ITR by freelancers
Latest from Supriya Ekka
- Oil Import Bill Slated to Touch USD 115billion under Modi
- Post-LTCG Tax which option is better: Mutual Funds or ULIPs
- World Bank’s advice to India: Focus on Exports
- Monetary Policy Committee to cut benchmark interest rate for the 2nd time
- Monetary Policy Committee to meet six times in the new financial year
- EPFO Plans to automate the PF transfer process
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. I specialise in personal taxes and corporate income tax matters. I am an avid reader and track developments in financial markets, economy and other market developments.
Latest from Sweta Dugar
- Tax on capital gains and rental income from inherited property
- Tax Query: Do I need to pay tax on the sale of my personal assets?
- Tax Query: What is the last date to pay self-assessment tax for AY 2020-21?
- How has gold fared as a ‘safe haven’ investment in turbulent times
- How do you know your income tax return is processed
- Tax Query: How can I claim tax exemption under the LTC cash voucher scheme?
Latest from Vidushi Kala
- What should your investment strategy be when you are 30?
- The Origins of the Structured Money Lending System in India
- A look back in to National Institution for Transforming India Aayog
- Rajan, economic sorcery and UPI
- Finance Minister announces major mergers and recapitalisations of banks
- CSR violation no longer a criminal offence
Engineer by qualification, financial writer by choice. I am always open to learning new things.
Latest from Vineeth N C
- What Can You Submit to Your HR and Avoid Higher TDS Deduction?
- Closing Bells: Indian Benchmark Indices Closed Thursday in the Red
- Closing Bells: Sensex Closes Higher for the 10th Day in Succession
- Closing Bells: Indian Benchmark Indices Closed Tuesday Over 0.5% Higher
- Closing Bells: The Indian Benchmark Indices Closed Tuesday Nearly 1% Higher
- How is Investing in Mutual Funds Different From Trading Stocks?
Abbreviation is the name of the game – SIP, NPS, ELSS, KTM, and OMR. Vishnu is the cat that got too curious. He can normally be found staring at market charts or drooling over his Real Madrid curios. Favourite quote: ” Madrid, Madrid, Madrid ¡Hala Madrid! Y nada más”
Latest from Vishnu Viswanathan
- How the Centre Could Provide Stimulus to COVID-19 Battered Economy
- PFRDA discontinues auto-debit for APY subscribers until 30 June 2020
- 3 Dos and Don’ts to Secure Your Finances During Coronavirus Scare
- Centre slashes interest rates on NSC, PPF & others by 0.7-1.4%
- Gold Rate Trend in India in March 2020 – Week 3
- Avail a Loan Against Mutual Fund Investment Now