Annapoorna, popularly known as Anna, is an aspiring Chartered Accountant with a flair for GST. She spends most of her day Singing hymns to the tune of jee-es-tee! Well, not most of her day, just now and then.
Latest from Annapoorna M
- CBIC: Extension of the limitation period applies only to judicial orders
- Here’s what the government responded about GST levy on petrol and diesel
- Rs.75,000 crore disbursed towards GST compensation shortfall
- Madras HC quashes AAR ruling: Resident welfare association not to pay GST on the total value
- 44th GST Council meeting: GST rate cut on COVID essentials up to 30th September 2021
- 44th GST Council meeting on 12th June 2021 to decide on GoM recommendations
I'm a financial and technology writer. Apart from writing, I like sketching optical illusion patterns. I love trying different cuisines. Music and nature are my all-time interests.
Latest from Apoorva N
- RBI Sets the Foundation for the Central Bank Digital Currency
- Can a co-borrower add value to your home loan application?
- High Fuel and Commodity Prices Lead to Fall in Income and Savings
- Most Awaited DA Hike Announced; Raised from 17% to 28%
- How to Make the Most of a Fixed Deposit Account?
- Department of Public Enterprise Now Functions Under the Finance Ministry
Athena is a globe-trotter whose aim is to see 30 countries before she's 30. When she's not travelling, she's busy planning her next trip. She's a Chartered Accountant by profession with a keen focus on GST. She writes by day and reads by night.
Latest from Athena Rebello
- Survey: Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Hyderabad to Drive Job Creation
- 9 Investments and Payments That Will Help a Salaried Individual Save Tax This Year
- 5 Reasons to File an ITR Even if You Do Not Have Taxable Income
- 18% GST on Houseboats Used For Cruises, Rules Kerala AAR
- GST Collections For June’21 Fall Below Rs.1 Lakh Crore Mark
- Tax Query: Is it required to generate a dynamic QR code for invoices?
Bhavana is a Senior Content Writer handling the GST vertical. She is committed, professional, and has a flair for writing. When away from work, she enjoys watching movies and playing with her son. One thing she can’t resist is SHOPPING! Her favourite quote is: “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity”.
Latest from Bhavana PN
- Common Errors You Need to Avoid When Buying a Health Insurance Policy
- Monsoon Session 2021: Senior Citizens May Get Over Rs 10,000 For Maintenance
- COVID-19 Second Wave Dips, But Demand is Yet to Resume
- Banks Might Face Legal Problems Upon Invoking Personal Guarantees
- Technology Clusters to be Set Up in Tier-II Cities of Karnataka
- New Gold Hallmarking Rules – Should You Worry?
I write to make complicated financial topics, simple. Writing is my passion and I believe if you find the right words, it's simple.
Latest from Cleyon D'Souza
- Will RBI’s New Scheme for Retailers Affect Gilt Funds?
- India’s New Bad Bank Takes Shape to Reduce Debt Burden
- Equity Fund Inflows Decline by Nearly 50% in June
- AMFI Reclassification: These Stocks Enter Large Cap Category
- Should you invest in hybrid funds? Find the answer here
- Are Target Maturity Funds an Alternative to Fixed Deposits?
DVSR Anjaneyulu known as AJ, is a Chartered Accountant by profession. Loves to listening to music & spending time with family and friends.
Latest from AJ
- Central Government started reviewing legal issues in GST
- GST compensation: More than 81,000 crore is due to states for FY 2020-21
- GST is payable only on the margin in case of sale of old/used gold
- India Post Payments Bank introduced charges for doorstep banking services
- GST department busts 23 firms for fake invoices and fraudulent ITC
- Important changes to the QRMP scheme on the GST portal
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession with 4+ years of experience in the finance domain. I consider myself as someone who yearns to explore the world through travelling & Reading. I believe, the knowledge & wisdom that reading gives has helped me shape my perspective towards life, career and relationships. I enjoy meeting new people & learning about their lives & backgrounds. My mantra is to find inspiration from everyday life & thrive to be better each day.
Latest from Jyoti Arora
- New IT portal probable to work fine from August 2021
- CBDT further extends Form 15CA/CB dates
- Government plans to link land records with Aadhaar
- 7 checkpoints to note before filing ITR for FY 2020-21
- Tax talks: Switching from dividend to growth option is taxable
- Use the 30-day golden rule and change the way you spend
I am an aspiring Chartered Accountant. I spend most of my free time dredging through the various Indian finance subreddits. I am a semi-professional bowler with a high strike rate every time there is a new tax reform!
Latest from Komal Chawla
- Tax Query: Can NRIs claim deduction on donations?
- COVID-19: Highlights of FM Press Meet on 24th March 2020
- Tax Query: Can co-owners of the same house claim tax benefits?
- 7 ways to save taxes without making new investments
- Council Approved Know Your Supplier Facility to Benefit Taxpayers
- SEBI Issues Circular on Operating Guidelines for Investment Advisors in IFSC
Latest from Krishnan Menon
- Here is what you need to know about Mutual Fund Management Fees
- Stocks or Mutual Funds? A Millennial’s dilemma!
- Fintech market to touch $31 billion in 2020: Niti Aayog CEO
- Making your money work for you is easier than ever.
- Which type of mutual fund suits me best?
- Investing Habits that you need to be a Winner
I am an Advocate by profession. I interpret laws and put them in simple words. I love to explore and try new things in life.
Latest from Mayashree Acharya
- IBBI Amends Insolvency Regulations to Enhance Transparency
- Government Collects Rs.2.41 Lakh Crore From Income Tax in Q1
- Cabinet Extends RoSCTL Scheme for Textile Exporters
- Government Caps Trade Margin on Oximeter at 70%
- Government Lists the Items for Custom Exemption Review
- Google Pay Partners FlexiLoans to Provide Loans to SMEs
Latest from Monika Gupta
I’m a chartered accountant and a functional CA writer by profession. Reading and travelling in free time enhances my creativity in work. I enjoy exploring my creative side, and so I keep myself engaged in learning new skills.
Latest from Namita Shah
- How to withdraw money from EPF account using the UMANG app
- What is the TDS provision for rent paid by individuals above Rs 50,000?
- RBI Restricts Mastercard from Onboarding New Customers from 22nd July
- Calcutta High Court: Stay on TDS collection on cash withdrawals
- Goodwill depreciation: CBDT inserts new rules for computing STCG and WDV
- RBI lowers interest rates for unclaimed fixed deposits
Latest from Nidaa Chakkittammal
- New SEBI norms to break through inside price-related information
- Art of being Systematic now for more money later
- Cost of large-asset equity funds to drop drastically
- SEBI pushes regulatory body for mutual fund advisors and distributors
- Know more about Shariah-compliant Mutual Funds
- Non-filers, you have a 21-day deadline, says Income Tax Department
Latest from Shanteri Rao
- SEBI amends open offer norms to protect minority shareholders
- SEBI tightens margin requirements for equity derivatives
- 5 common mistakes to avoid when planning your retirement
- SEBI frames new stock weightage guidelines for ETFs, Index Funds
- SEBI to set up research advisory committee
- Cash-crunch? Try this financial portfolio
I think and I know things. And sometimes, I write! So, if you are keen on reading, Come with a big appetite.
Latest from Shilpi Guha
- New changes in GSTR-9 and 9C implementation extended till December 21
- RBI pleads to reduce rates of small savings scheme
- Early retirement: Is it the new millennial mantra
- Challenges that the cotton industry in India are going to face this year
- Five ways to make your child understand the value of money
- GSTR-9 Due Date is Extended Yet Again: Here’s How to Prepare
An Editor by day and a sloth by night...I would love to eat and sleep throughout the day if given a chance...I enjoy reading and love my job and my team at ClearTax.
Latest from Sujaini Biswas
- Best tax-saving tips for freelancers
- International MSME Day: Impact of COVID-19 on MSME and How the Government Helped
- Father’s Day: How the investment patterns changed through the ages
- COVID Scenario in India – Can Sputnik V Surpass Covishield and Covaxin?
- Why Are Perpetual Bonds Trending Lately?
- 5 Invaluable Financial Lessons to Learn From Our Favourite TV Shows
Latest from Supriya Ekka
- Oil Import Bill Slated to Touch USD 115billion under Modi
- Post-LTCG Tax which option is better: Mutual Funds or ULIPs
- World Bank’s advice to India: Focus on Exports
- Monetary Policy Committee to cut benchmark interest rate for the 2nd time
- Monetary Policy Committee to meet six times in the new financial year
- EPFO Plans to automate the PF transfer process
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. I specialise in personal taxes and corporate income tax matters. I am an avid reader and track developments in financial markets, economy and other market developments.
Latest from Sweta Dugar
- Tax on capital gains and rental income from inherited property
- Tax Query: Do I need to pay tax on the sale of my personal assets?
- Tax Query: What is the last date to pay self-assessment tax for AY 2020-21?
- How has gold fared as a ‘safe haven’ investment in turbulent times
- How do you know your income tax return is processed
- Tax Query: How can I claim tax exemption under the LTC cash voucher scheme?
Latest from Vidushi Kala
- What should your investment strategy be when you are 30?
- The Origins of the Structured Money Lending System in India
- A look back in to National Institution for Transforming India Aayog
- Rajan, economic sorcery and UPI
- Finance Minister announces major mergers and recapitalisations of banks
- CSR violation no longer a criminal offence
Engineer by qualification, financial writer by choice. I am always open to learning new things.
Latest from Vineeth N C
- All You Need to Know About Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Benchmark Indices Closed Lower Due to Anxiety Over New COVID-19 Variants
- SEBI to Impose Penalties on Exchange for Glitches
- Petrol Price Breaches Rs 100 Per Litre in New Delhi
- Indian Benchmark Indices Closed Friday Nearly 0.3% Higher
- Production-Linked Incentive Scheme Extended Until 2025-26
Abbreviation is the name of the game – SIP, NPS, ELSS, KTM, and OMR. Vishnu is the cat that got too curious. He can normally be found staring at market charts or drooling over his Real Madrid curios. Favourite quote: ” Madrid, Madrid, Madrid ¡Hala Madrid! Y nada más”
Latest from Vishnu Viswanathan
- How the Centre Could Provide Stimulus to COVID-19 Battered Economy
- PFRDA discontinues auto-debit for APY subscribers until 30 June 2020
- 3 Dos and Don’ts to Secure Your Finances During Coronavirus Scare
- Centre slashes interest rates on NSC, PPF & others by 0.7-1.4%
- Gold Rate Trend in India in March 2020 – Week 3
- Avail a Loan Against Mutual Fund Investment Now