Annapoorna, popularly known as Anna, is an aspiring Chartered Accountant with a flair for GST. She spends most of her day Singing hymns to the tune of jee-es-tee! Well, not most of her day, just now and then.
Latest from Annapoorna M
- GSTN issues fresh clarification on the reporting of HSN codes in GST invoices
- QRMP scheme compliance under GST for March 2021
- Taxability of gift cards or vouchers under GST gets better clarity
- GST Collections for March 2021 at Record Highest Since the Launch of GST
- Govt. Further Extends Time Limit to Report Dynamic QR Code on B2C Invoices
- Mandatory to use accounting software with audit trail: MCA
I'm a financial and technology writer. Apart from writing, I like sketching optical illusion patterns. I love trying different cuisines. Music and nature are my all-time interests.
Latest from Apoorva N
- RBI Now Allows NEFT and RTGS Transactions via Mobile Wallets
- RBI’s Survey Anticipates Upswing of Orders, Production, and Employment in Manufacturing Sector
- Mashak Rakshak Policy To Be Rolled Out On 1 April 2021
- 200% Rise in Home Loan Disbursals in Dec 2020-Jan 2021
- Stability and Performance of Unsecured Loans Probable to Fall in FY22
- Alert! Existing Chequebook and Passbook Will Be Invalid Soon
Athena is a globe-trotter whose aim is to see 30 countries before she's 30. When she's not travelling, she's busy planning her next trip. She's a Chartered Accountant by profession with a keen focus on GST. She writes by day and reads by night.
Latest from Athena Rebello
- 8 Functionalities Released By the GST Portal in Mar’21
- GSTN Releases Advisory For QRMP Scheme Filers
- Top 5 Things That Will Change For Indian Citizens From 1st April 2021
- MCA Mandates All Companies to Disclose Cryptocurrency Dealings From 1st April
- Comprehensive vs Bumper-to-Bumper Car Insurance: Which Option Should You Get?
- Toll Collection Soon to Be GPS-based
Bhavana is a Senior Content Writer handling the GST vertical. She is committed, professional, and has a flair for writing. When away from work, she enjoys watching movies and playing with her son. One thing she can’t resist is SHOPPING! Her favourite quote is: “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity”.
Latest from Bhavana PN
- Government is Likely to Increase the Pension Sector’s FDI Limit to 74%
- Centre Permits COVID-19 Vaccination Drives At Workplaces
- Private Banks Might See a Spike in Deposits For March Quarter
- Net New Enrolments of EPFO up by 28% to 13.36 lakh in January
- Fate of NPAs Likely To Worsen in the Initial Six Months of 2021
- 30 September: Cheque Clearing Deadline For All Banks
I write to make complicated financial topics, simple. Writing is my passion and I believe if you find the right words, it's simple.
Latest from Cleyon D'Souza
- Gold ETF Inflows Rise Four-Fold: Should You Invest?
- Should You Invest in Multi-Asset Funds?
- Critical Lessons for Investors From the Archegos Collapse
- How To Pick the Right Focused Fund?
- Should You Invest in Target Maturity Funds to Beat Inflation?
- Missed IPO Allotment: Should You Buy Shares on a Listing Day?
DVSR Anjaneyulu known as AJ, is a Chartered Accountant by profession. Loves to listening to music & spending time with family and friends.
Latest from AJ
- FISME: e-Invoicing Might Be a Challenge for Small and Micro Businesses
- GST Compensation: Centre Releases Rs.30,000 Crore
- CAG Report: Fix a Definite Time Frame to Rollout Simplified GSTR System
- e-Invoicing Initiative Ends the Under-reporting of Sales Turnover
- GST Collections Crossed Rs.1 Lakh Crore, Fifth Month in Row
- Food Industry Asks For GST Reduction on Branded and Packaged Snacks
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession with 4+ years of experience in the finance domain. I consider myself as someone who yearns to explore the world through travelling & Reading. I believe, the knowledge & wisdom that reading gives has helped me shape my perspective towards life, career and relationships. I enjoy meeting new people & learning about their lives & backgrounds. My mantra is to find inspiration from everyday life & thrive to be better each day.
Latest from Jyoti Arora
- RBI policy update – What’s in it for savers and borrowers?
- Investments held in joint ownership? Here is what you should know
- What is tax-loss harvesting? Does it help to reduce capital gain taxes?
- Provident fund interest taxability limit increased to Rs 5 lakh
- Capital gains, interest and dividend to be reported to IT department
- Taxability of PF interest on contributions above Rs 2.5 Lakh
I am an aspiring Chartered Accountant. I spend most of my free time dredging through the various Indian finance subreddits. I am a semi-professional bowler with a high strike rate every time there is a new tax reform!
Latest from Komal Chawla
- Tax Query: Can NRIs claim deduction on donations?
- COVID-19: Highlights of FM Press Meet on 24th March 2020
- Tax Query: Can co-owners of the same house claim tax benefits?
- 7 ways to save taxes without making new investments
- Council Approved Know Your Supplier Facility to Benefit Taxpayers
- SEBI Issues Circular on Operating Guidelines for Investment Advisors in IFSC
Latest from Krishnan Menon
- Here is what you need to know about Mutual Fund Management Fees
- Stocks or Mutual Funds? A Millennial’s dilemma!
- Fintech market to touch $31 billion in 2020: Niti Aayog CEO
- Making your money work for you is easier than ever.
- Which type of mutual fund suits me best?
- Investing Habits that you need to be a Winner
I am an Advocate by profession. I interpret laws and put them in simple words. I love to explore and try new things in life.
Latest from Mayashree Acharya
- PLI Scheme for LED Lights and Air Conditioners to Boost Local Manufacturing
- Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme Extended by Three Months
- SEBI Relaxes Listing Norms for Startups to Go Public
- Grant Thornton Survey states 50% companies ready to implement labour codes
- No extension of loan moratorium, interest waiver not possible
- Govt Introduces National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development Bill
Latest from Monika Gupta
I’m a chartered accountant and a functional CA writer by profession. Reading and travelling in free time enhances my creativity in work. I enjoy exploring my creative side, and so I keep myself engaged in learning new skills.
Latest from Namita Shah
- Tax Implications Of Intraday Trading Of Shares
- Income Tax Forms Notified For The Financial Year 2021-22
- How the Income Tax Department Traces Your Transactions
- Submit response in the e-compliance portal for IT queries
- Know About National Pension Scheme Tax Benefits in Detail
- Offshore e-Commerce Firms With Permanent Establishment Are Exempt From Digital Tax
Latest from Nidaa Chakkittammal
- New SEBI norms to break through inside price-related information
- Art of being Systematic now for more money later
- Cost of large-asset equity funds to drop drastically
- SEBI pushes regulatory body for mutual fund advisors and distributors
- Know more about Shariah-compliant Mutual Funds
- Non-filers, you have a 21-day deadline, says Income Tax Department
Latest from Shanteri Rao
- SEBI amends open offer norms to protect minority shareholders
- SEBI tightens margin requirements for equity derivatives
- 5 common mistakes to avoid when planning your retirement
- SEBI frames new stock weightage guidelines for ETFs, Index Funds
- SEBI to set up research advisory committee
- Cash-crunch? Try this financial portfolio
I think and I know things. And sometimes, I write! So, if you are keen on reading, Come with a big appetite.
Latest from Shilpi Guha
- New changes in GSTR-9 and 9C implementation extended till December 21
- RBI pleads to reduce rates of small savings scheme
- Early retirement: Is it the new millennial mantra
- Challenges that the cotton industry in India are going to face this year
- Five ways to make your child understand the value of money
- GSTR-9 Due Date is Extended Yet Again: Here’s How to Prepare
An Editor by day and a sloth by night...I would love to eat and sleep throughout the day if given a chance...I enjoy reading and love my job and my team at ClearTax.
Latest from Sujaini Biswas
- Why Are Perpetual Bonds Trending Lately?
- 5 Invaluable Financial Lessons to Learn From Our Favourite TV Shows
- COVID-19 Pandemic Makes Chefs Alter Menus at Restaurants
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Investing in Mutual Funds
- Things to keep in mind for filing ITR by freelancers
- Will Job Loss or Pay Cut Ever End? Let Data Do the Talking
Latest from Supriya Ekka
- Oil Import Bill Slated to Touch USD 115billion under Modi
- Post-LTCG Tax which option is better: Mutual Funds or ULIPs
- World Bank’s advice to India: Focus on Exports
- Monetary Policy Committee to cut benchmark interest rate for the 2nd time
- Monetary Policy Committee to meet six times in the new financial year
- EPFO Plans to automate the PF transfer process
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. I specialise in personal taxes and corporate income tax matters. I am an avid reader and track developments in financial markets, economy and other market developments.
Latest from Sweta Dugar
- Tax on capital gains and rental income from inherited property
- Tax Query: Do I need to pay tax on the sale of my personal assets?
- Tax Query: What is the last date to pay self-assessment tax for AY 2020-21?
- How has gold fared as a ‘safe haven’ investment in turbulent times
- How do you know your income tax return is processed
- Tax Query: How can I claim tax exemption under the LTC cash voucher scheme?
Latest from Vidushi Kala
- What should your investment strategy be when you are 30?
- The Origins of the Structured Money Lending System in India
- A look back in to National Institution for Transforming India Aayog
- Rajan, economic sorcery and UPI
- Finance Minister announces major mergers and recapitalisations of banks
- CSR violation no longer a criminal offence
Engineer by qualification, financial writer by choice. I am always open to learning new things.
Latest from Vineeth N C
- 2nd Wave of COVID-19: How Should You Invest?
- The Economic Impacts of the Suez Canal Blockage
- Closing Bells: The Indian Benchmark Indices Closed Thursday Over 1.1% Lower
- Closing Bells: The Indian Benchmark Indices Closed Thursday Over 1.1% Lower
- Closing Bells: The Indian Benchmark Indices Closed Tuesday Nearly Flat
- Closing Bells: The Indian Benchmark Indices Closed the Week on Weak Note
Abbreviation is the name of the game – SIP, NPS, ELSS, KTM, and OMR. Vishnu is the cat that got too curious. He can normally be found staring at market charts or drooling over his Real Madrid curios. Favourite quote: ” Madrid, Madrid, Madrid ¡Hala Madrid! Y nada más”
Latest from Vishnu Viswanathan
- How the Centre Could Provide Stimulus to COVID-19 Battered Economy
- PFRDA discontinues auto-debit for APY subscribers until 30 June 2020
- 3 Dos and Don’ts to Secure Your Finances During Coronavirus Scare
- Centre slashes interest rates on NSC, PPF & others by 0.7-1.4%
- Gold Rate Trend in India in March 2020 – Week 3
- Avail a Loan Against Mutual Fund Investment Now