Annapoorna, popularly known as Anna, is an aspiring Chartered Accountant with a flair for GST. She spends most of her day Singing hymns to the tune of jee-es-tee! Well, not most of her day, just now and then.
Latest from Annapoorna M
- Government Says No Diversion of GST Cess After CAG Report
- All ITR forms for FY 2019-20 available on e-filing portal
- Offline Matching Tool to Compare ITC in GSTR-2B With Purchase Register
- Delinking of Debit/Credit Notes From Invoice is Active on GST Portal
- Extend GSTR-9 filing for FY 2018-19: ICAI appeals to the GST Council
- The Centre clarifies about honouring the GST Compensation Dues
I'm a financial and technology writer. Apart from writing, I like sketching optical illusion patterns. I love trying different cuisines. Music and nature are my all-time interests.
Latest from Apoorva N
- SBI Economists Propose ‘Adopt-A-Family’ Scheme With Incentives
- EPFO Launches WhatsApp Helpline to Pace Up Grievance Redressal
- Property Card under SVAMITVA Scheme to Resolve Rural Property Disputes
- How to Deal with ATM Transaction Failure? Get Your Answer Here
- Service Sector Hints Signs of Hope Due to an 8 pt Rise in Services PMI
- Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020 Extended Until 31 December 2020
Athena is a globe-trotter whose aim is to see 30 countries before she's 30. When she's not travelling, she's busy planning her next trip. She's a Chartered Accountant by profession with a keen focus on GST. She writes by day and reads by night.
Latest from Athena Rebello
- Relaxation of Visa and Travel Restrictions in the Wake of the Pandemic
- GSTR-9 Optional For Taxpayers With Turnover Less Than Rs.2 Crore
- How You can Rectify a Mistake Made While Paying Your Income Tax
- E-Way Bill facility will be Blocked for GTR-3B Defaulters
- Government Announces Scheme to Boost Consumer Demand
- Now, Turnover From FY 17-18 to Be Considered for e-Invoicing
Bhavana is a Senior Content Writer handling the GST vertical. She is committed, professional, and has a flair for writing. When away from work, she enjoys watching movies and playing with her son. One thing she can’t resist is SHOPPING! Her favourite quote is: “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity”.
Latest from Bhavana PN
- New Job Creation Expected in Content Creation And Artificial Intelligence
- Growth In Manufacturing Pushes India Amidst Top 3 Emerging Economies
- YouTube To Ban False Information About COVID-19 Vaccines
- 7 Gadgets and Accessories You Need for a Hassle-free WFH Experience
- Google to Allow a Maximum of 100 Breakout Rooms on Its ‘Meet’ App
- Google Assistant To Add a Guest Mode For Featuring Private Voice Searches
I write to make complicated financial topics, simple. Writing is my passion and I believe if you find the right words, it's simple.
Latest from Cleyon D'Souza
DVSR Anjaneyulu known as AJ, is a Chartered Accountant by profession. Loves to listening to music & spending time with family and friends.
Latest from AJ
- Government Exposed 115 GST Firms involved in Passing Fake Tax Credits
- India Witnesses a Continuous Growth in the Cash Transactions
- Summary of Recent Relaxations Announced by CBIC
- Centre Reveals Borrowing Plan through RBI Special Window
- Compensation Issue Remains Unresolved Even After Extended 42nd GST Council Meeting
- GST Council May Set Up a GoM on GST Compensation Shortfall
I am an aspiring Chartered Accountant. I spend most of my free time dredging through the various Indian finance subreddits. I am a semi-professional bowler with a high strike rate every time there is a new tax reform!
Latest from Komal Chawla
- Tax Query: Can NRIs claim deduction on donations?
- COVID-19: Highlights of FM Press Meet on 24th March 2020
- Tax Query: Can co-owners of the same house claim tax benefits?
- 7 ways to save taxes without making new investments
- Council Approved Know Your Supplier Facility to Benefit Taxpayers
- SEBI Issues Circular on Operating Guidelines for Investment Advisors in IFSC
Latest from Krishnan Menon
- Here is what you need to know about Mutual Fund Management Fees
- Stocks or Mutual Funds? A Millennial’s dilemma!
- Fintech market to touch $31 billion in 2020: Niti Aayog CEO
- Making your money work for you is easier than ever.
- Which type of mutual fund suits me best?
- Investing Habits that you need to be a Winner
I am an Advocate by profession. I interpret laws and put them in simple words. I love to explore and try new things in life.
Latest from Mayashree Acharya
- India’s First Khadi Fabric Footwear Designed by KVIC Launched
- MSME ‘Champions’ Portal Integrates the Power of Artificial Intelligence
- Renewability, Mitigation and Portability of COVID Specific Products
- IRDAI Report on Microinsurance Company, Suggested Recommendations
- Interest Subvention Scheme for MSME Extended Up to March 2021
- Easy Onboarding and Exit from NPS Through VCIP
Latest from Monika Gupta
Latest from Nidaa Chakkittammal
- New SEBI norms to break through inside price-related information
- Art of being Systematic now for more money later
- Cost of large-asset equity funds to drop drastically
- SEBI pushes regulatory body for mutual fund advisors and distributors
- Know more about Shariah-compliant Mutual Funds
- Non-filers, you have a 21-day deadline, says Income Tax Department
Latest from Shanteri Rao
- SEBI amends open offer norms to protect minority shareholders
- SEBI tightens margin requirements for equity derivatives
- 5 common mistakes to avoid when planning your retirement
- SEBI frames new stock weightage guidelines for ETFs, Index Funds
- SEBI to set up research advisory committee
- Cash-crunch? Try this financial portfolio
I think and I know things. And sometimes, I write! So, if you are keen on reading, Come with a big appetite.
Latest from Shilpi Guha
- New changes in GSTR-9 and 9C implementation extended till December 21
- RBI pleads to reduce rates of small savings scheme
- Early retirement: Is it the new millennial mantra
- Challenges that the cotton industry in India are going to face this year
- Five ways to make your child understand the value of money
- GSTR-9 Due Date is Extended Yet Again: Here’s How to Prepare
An Editor by day and a sloth by night...I would love to eat and sleep throughout the day if given a chance...I enjoy reading and love my job and my team at ClearTax.
Latest from Sujaini Biswas
- Will Job Loss or Pay Cut Ever End? Let Data Do the Talking
- Break the cycle of burnout with a break. Here’s how!
- Top 7 Things to Remember While Planning for Your Child’s Future
- 41st GST Council Meeting LIVE🔴: States Get 7 Days to Think About Options
- Band, Bajaa, Baraat – India’s Big Fat Wedding Industry
- 40th GST Council Meeting LIVE🔴 Updates Post Lockdown
Latest from Supriya Ekka
- Oil Import Bill Slated to Touch USD 115billion under Modi
- Post-LTCG Tax which option is better: Mutual Funds or ULIPs
- World Bank’s advice to India: Focus on Exports
- Monetary Policy Committee to cut benchmark interest rate for the 2nd time
- Monetary Policy Committee to meet six times in the new financial year
- EPFO Plans to automate the PF transfer process
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. I specialise in personal taxes and corporate income tax matters. I am an avid reader and track developments in financial markets, economy and other market developments.
Latest from Sweta Dugar
- Tax Query: What is the new criteria to file ITR if annual income is below taxable limit?
- Tax Query: How is my EPF withdrawal taxed?
- Made a Mistake While Filing ITR? Here’s What You Can Do
- Tax Query: How can I set off business loss against other income sources?
- Tax implications of tendering shares in a buy-back of a listed company
- Tax Query: Which data can I report in ITR by interchanging PAN with Aadhaar?
Latest from Vidushi Kala
- What should your investment strategy be when you are 30?
- The Origins of the Structured Money Lending System in India
- A look back in to National Institution for Transforming India Aayog
- Rajan, economic sorcery and UPI
- Finance Minister announces major mergers and recapitalisations of banks
- CSR violation no longer a criminal offence
Engineer by qualification, financial writer by choice. I am always open to learning new things.
Latest from Vineeth N C
- Closing Bells: Indian Benchmark Indices Close Wednesday Over 0.3% Higher
- Here’s What Happens If You Miss The ITR Filing Deadline
- 5 Reasons to Slay Tax Demons in October
- Closing Bells: Sensex Close the Week Just Short of the 40,000 Levels
- Sensex Close Above 40,500 points, Nifty Nearing 12,000 levels
- Closing Bells: Indian Benchmark Indices Close Wednesday Over 0.65% Higher
Abbreviation is the name of the game – SIP, NPS, ELSS, KTM, and OMR. Vishnu is the cat that got too curious. He can normally be found staring at market charts or drooling over his Real Madrid curios. Favourite quote: ” Madrid, Madrid, Madrid ¡Hala Madrid! Y nada más”
Latest from Vishnu Viswanathan
- How the Centre Could Provide Stimulus to COVID-19 Battered Economy
- PFRDA discontinues auto-debit for APY subscribers until 30 June 2020
- 3 Dos and Don’ts to Secure Your Finances During Coronavirus Scare
- Centre slashes interest rates on NSC, PPF & others by 0.7-1.4%
- Gold Rate Trend in India in March 2020 – Week 3
- Avail a Loan Against Mutual Fund Investment Now