Annapoorna, popularly known as Anna, is an aspiring Chartered Accountant with a flair for GST. She spends most of her day Singing hymns to the tune of jee-es-tee! Well, not most of her day, just now and then.
Latest from Annapoorna M
- CAG points out loopholes in GST and makes recommendations
- Report 6-digit HSN code in GSTR-1 filed on or after 1st August 2022
- Single-click nil GSTR-1 filing now live on the GST portal
- GST Collections for July 2022 is Rs.1,48,995 crore, the second highest ever!
- Supreme Court: GSTN must set up a 60-day window for taxpayers to claim pre-GST ITC
- GoM could fix 28% GST on total FV or bet amount in casinos, race courses & online gaming
I'm a financial and technology writer. Apart from writing, I like sketching optical illusion patterns. I love trying different cuisines. Music and nature are my all-time interests.
Latest from Apoorva N
- RBI Sets the Foundation for the Central Bank Digital Currency
- Can a co-borrower add value to your home loan application?
- High Fuel and Commodity Prices Lead to Fall in Income and Savings
- Most Awaited DA Hike Announced; Raised from 17% to 28%
- How to Make the Most of a Fixed Deposit Account?
- Department of Public Enterprise Now Functions Under the Finance Ministry
I’m a Chartered Accountant by profession and a writer by passion. ClearTax lets me be both. I love travel, hot tubs, and coffee. I believe that life is short, so I always eat dessert first. Wait.. life is also too short to be reading bios… Go read my articles!
Latest from Athena Rebello
- School Bus and Canteen Services Not Liable to GST: AAR
- Industry Says 28% GST on Online Gaming Could Fuel the Black Market and Deter FDI
- GST Rate Revision May Get Postponed Due to Current Macroeconomic Conditions
- SC Rules That Recommendations by the GST Council Are Not Binding on the Government
- Tax Query: Once the details of an e-invoice have been modified on the GST portal, will the e-invoice be valid?
- Why You Should Buy a Home Sooner Rather Than Later in Your Career
Bhavana is a Senior Content Writer handling the GST vertical. She is committed, professional, and has a flair for writing. When away from work, she enjoys watching movies and playing with her son. One thing she can’t resist is SHOPPING! Her favourite quote is: “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity”.
Latest from Bhavana PN
- RBI Market Operations Assisted Banks in Funding During the Pandemic
- UPI Transactions in June Cross Rs 10 Lakh Crore for the Second Time
- Why Invest in Tax-free Bonds?
- Interest Rates on Small Savings Schemes to Increase?
- LIC Housing Finance Increases its Prime Lending Rate by 60 bps
- No New Mutual Fund Offers Till 1 July
I write to make complicated financial topics, simple. Writing is my passion and I believe if you find the right words, it's simple.
Latest from Cleyon D'Souza
- Are Flexi-Cap Funds a Good Investment in Current Markets?
- Should You Invest in Stocks During a Recession?
- Should You Invest in Curated Portfolios?
- Should you invest in mid-cap and small-cap funds in the current stock market?
- Will Rupee Hitting 80 Against the US Dollar Impact Businesses?
- PM Will Launch SGX Nifty Trade at GIFT
DVSR Anjaneyulu known as AJ, is a Chartered Accountant by profession. Loves to listening to music & spending time with family and friends.
Latest from AJ
- No GST on Rent for Personal Purposes
- SC: States Shall Mention Document Identification Number in GST notices
- e-Invoicing Extended to 10 cr+ Turnover Businesses from 01st October
- Delhi AAAR: Food And Drinks Supplied by IRCTC Attracts 5% GST
- Centre Received Representations to Reconsider GST Hike on Pre-Packaged Essentials
- Trade bodies oppose GST on pre-packed non-branded essential items
Pursuing CA alongside my passion for content writing. Here, I ship some interesting content your way on topics- tax, personal finance and the likes . Find my peace and energy in exploring culinary arts, anything fitness, post-card worthy places, books, indie music and more.
Latest from Ektha Surana
- 6 reasons why you should file your income tax return (ITR) on time even if your yearly income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh
- A Checklist to Assist You in Tax Return Preparation
- You Are Likely to Miss Including These Interest Income in Your Income Tax Return
- ITR-U e-filing enabled AY 2020-21 and AY 2021-22
- 27th June: MSME Day | Enhancing Participation of MSMEs in Global Value Chain
- CBDT issues revised instruction for high-pitched assessments
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession with 4+ years of experience in the finance domain. I consider myself as someone who yearns to explore the world through travelling & Reading. I believe, the knowledge & wisdom that reading gives has helped me shape my perspective towards life, career and relationships. I enjoy meeting new people & learning about their lives & backgrounds. My mantra is to find inspiration from everyday life & thrive to be better each day.
Latest from Jyoti Arora
- Four Common ITR filing Misconceptions about Futures and Options (F&O)
- Tax deductions available to the taxpayers on home loan
- Revenue secretary: On capital gain tax and startups
- ‘Updated return’ law is not an amnesty scheme for taxpayers
- Budget 2022: Cryptocurrency Taxation Explained
- Why should the government give WFH deduction benefits to employees?
I am a Content Writer at Clear. Apart from writing, I enjoy reading, listening to music and exploring different ideas and crafts.
I am an aspiring Chartered Accountant. I spend most of my free time dredging through the various Indian finance subreddits. I am a semi-professional bowler with a high strike rate every time there is a new tax reform!
Latest from Komal Chawla
- Tax Query: Can NRIs claim deduction on donations?
- COVID-19: Highlights of FM Press Meet on 24th March 2020
- Tax Query: Can co-owners of the same house claim tax benefits?
- 7 ways to save taxes without making new investments
- Council Approved Know Your Supplier Facility to Benefit Taxpayers
- SEBI Issues Circular on Operating Guidelines for Investment Advisors in IFSC
Latest from Krishnan Menon
- Here is what you need to know about Mutual Fund Management Fees
- Stocks or Mutual Funds? A Millennial’s dilemma!
- Fintech market to touch $31 billion in 2020: Niti Aayog CEO
- Making your money work for you is easier than ever.
- Which type of mutual fund suits me best?
- Investing Habits that you need to be a Winner
I am an Advocate by profession. I interpret laws and put them in simple words. I love to explore and try new things in life.
Latest from Mayashree Acharya
- PM Launches India’s First International Gold Exchange
- ECGC Enhances Insurance Cover Benefits for Exporters
- Gold Prices Fell Today in Indian Markets
- RBI Specifies Four-Tier Regulatory Structure for Urban Co-operative Banks
- Union Asset Management Company Launches Union Gilt Fund
- Retail Inflation Eased to 7.01% in June
Latest from Monika Gupta
I’m a chartered accountant and a functional CA writer by profession. Reading and travelling in free time enhances my creativity in work. I enjoy exploring my creative side, and so I keep myself engaged in learning new skills.
Latest from Namita Shah
- ITR Verification time limit reduced from 120 days to 30 days
- Why filing a belated return is not a good choice?
- Income tax benefits available to senior citizens
- ITR filing: How to rectify information reported in AIS?
- ITR filing: Which ITR form must be filed by sole proprietorship businesses
- RBI eases forex norms to lift the sinking rupee
Latest from Nidaa Chakkittammal
- New SEBI norms to break through inside price-related information
- Art of being Systematic now for more money later
- Cost of large-asset equity funds to drop drastically
- SEBI pushes regulatory body for mutual fund advisors and distributors
- Know more about Shariah-compliant Mutual Funds
- Non-filers, you have a 21-day deadline, says Income Tax Department
Latest from Shanteri Rao
- SEBI amends open offer norms to protect minority shareholders
- SEBI tightens margin requirements for equity derivatives
- 5 common mistakes to avoid when planning your retirement
- SEBI frames new stock weightage guidelines for ETFs, Index Funds
- SEBI to set up research advisory committee
- Cash-crunch? Try this financial portfolio
I think and I know things. And sometimes, I write! So, if you are keen on reading, Come with a big appetite.
Latest from Shilpi Guha
- New changes in GSTR-9 and 9C implementation extended till December 21
- RBI pleads to reduce rates of small savings scheme
- Early retirement: Is it the new millennial mantra
- Challenges that the cotton industry in India are going to face this year
- Five ways to make your child understand the value of money
- GSTR-9 Due Date is Extended Yet Again: Here’s How to Prepare
With more than 5 years of experience in the field of writing, I write to create an enhanced brand experience. A sports fanatic and an avid traveler, I'm always on the lookout to learn something new and interesting! Check out my articles.
Latest from Sourabh Dubey
- Financial updates that need your attention in August
- Not meeting your financial goals? Here’s how you can
- Mistakes to avoid when filing ITR
- Auto or active investment: Which option should you pick for NPS?
- Why you shouldn’t rely on high returns to achieve your financial goals
- SEBI to bring changes in insider trading norms to deal with mutual fund units
An Editor by day and a sloth by night...I would love to eat and sleep throughout the day if given a chance...I enjoy reading and love my job and my team at ClearTax.
Latest from Sujaini Biswas
- Financial gifts you can give your dad this Father’s Day
- NPS to soon permit subscribers to modify asset allocations
- Today: 15th June Last Date to Pay your First Advance Tax Installment
- The mistakes to avoid when using a credit card
- Financial lessons you can learn from your mother this Mother’s Day
- AMFI intensifies action against Ponzi schemes
Latest from Supriya Ekka
- Oil Import Bill Slated to Touch USD 115billion under Modi
- Post-LTCG Tax which option is better: Mutual Funds or ULIPs
- World Bank’s advice to India: Focus on Exports
- Monetary Policy Committee to cut benchmark interest rate for the 2nd time
- Monetary Policy Committee to meet six times in the new financial year
- EPFO Plans to automate the PF transfer process
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. I specialise in personal taxes and corporate income tax matters. I am an avid reader and track developments in financial markets, economy and other market developments.
Latest from Sweta Dugar
- Tax on capital gains and rental income from inherited property
- Tax Query: Do I need to pay tax on the sale of my personal assets?
- Tax Query: What is the last date to pay self-assessment tax for AY 2020-21?
- How has gold fared as a ‘safe haven’ investment in turbulent times
- How do you know your income tax return is processed
- Tax Query: How can I claim tax exemption under the LTC cash voucher scheme?
Latest from Vidushi Kala
- What should your investment strategy be when you are 30?
- The Origins of the Structured Money Lending System in India
- A look back in to National Institution for Transforming India Aayog
- Rajan, economic sorcery and UPI
- Finance Minister announces major mergers and recapitalisations of banks
- CSR violation no longer a criminal offence
Engineer by qualification, financial writer by choice. I am always open to learning new things.
Latest from Vineeth N C
- Closing Bells: Benchmark Cues Closed Thursday Over 0.2% Higher
- SEBI Mulls Introducing T+1 Settlement Cycle
- Closing Bells: Indian Benchmark Cues End Friday Nearly 0.1% Lower
- SEBI Clears 6 More Companies to Launch Their IPOs
- SEBI Proposes Swing Pricing for Mutual Funds
- All You Need to Know About Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
Abbreviation is the name of the game – SIP, NPS, ELSS, KTM, and OMR. Vishnu is the cat that got too curious. He can normally be found staring at market charts or drooling over his Real Madrid curios. Favourite quote: ” Madrid, Madrid, Madrid ¡Hala Madrid! Y nada más”
Latest from Vishnu Viswanathan
- How the Centre Could Provide Stimulus to COVID-19 Battered Economy
- PFRDA discontinues auto-debit for APY subscribers until 30 June 2020
- 3 Dos and Don’ts to Secure Your Finances During Coronavirus Scare
- Centre slashes interest rates on NSC, PPF & others by 0.7-1.4%
- Gold Rate Trend in India in March 2020 – Week 3
- Avail a Loan Against Mutual Fund Investment Now